- Grape varieties: Cabernet Sauvignon 60% - Merlot 30% - Syrah 10%.
- Area of production: Tuscany, Italy.
- Alcohol content: 14,5%.
- Serving temperature: 18%.
- Harvest: hand selection between the second half of
september and the first half of october with a deep
selection of the grapes in the vineyard.
- Vinification: gentle pressing of the grapes. Fermentation
in stainless steel vats at controlled temperature between
23 and 25°c. The three grape varieties are vinified separately.
Maceration on the skin for 10 days.
- Ageing: new french oak barriques for 24 months.
- Color: intense ruby red.
- Bouquet: a bouquet of great complexity characterized byclearly fruity notes well married to balsamic notes of great finesse and wood.
- Palate: wine of great character and texture that gives volume and persistence to taste. Tannins soft and well balanced with acid components in a complex of softness and taste balance.